- I’m emptying the washing machine.
- I’m carrying the laundry basket.
- I’ve walked into the kitchen.
- I’ve walked out of the kitchen.
- The telephone rang.
- I’ve walked past the back door.
- He *thinks* he’s heard a small furry animal scurry pass (please note he’s not bothered by anything else such as stranger wheedling an axe).
- I’ve just shut the back door (typically after it’s been open all day).
- Someone’s knocked at the front door.
- Just because…..
Does your dog have any particular reason why he has to go out?